Friday, March 13, 2015

Cup A Read Weekly: Update Reading & Release Books


Sadly, I've been missing a bit on the blog lately from my usual reviews a week. (sad face) Been a busy busy bee juggling classes (midterms) and of course family time! Don't forget, I also post weekly reviews here at Cristina's Book Reviews! Just reviewed Cruel Beauty, three star read for me.

A few new things happening this month! Book cover releases of my favorite reads I'm stalking! These two, I would probably-most likely trade my own husband to get my hands on them (just don't tell him)  If you haven't started these series...ADD them to TBR! Amazing, heroic female leads and both of these books takes readers to a whole new original world. Can't forget the leading men...PERFECT!
I also added below books I'm currently reading. My TBR list is bulging, need to catch up to all the reads! What books are you currently reading or anticipating for the release? 


 Add to Goodreads Queen of Shadows
Add to Goodreads End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days 3)


Love how the series stuck with the kick ass female lead as their covers!


This cover is gorgeous but simple with a hint of twisted, explosive story ready to be indulged! I am going to be so sad if this is the conclusion to this series!










Books I'm reading 

Add to Goodreads The Girl at Midnight

I just started reading this anticipated book that releases April 28, 2015 and I'm already at the half way point...And so far so goooood! Lets hope it keeps this pace. I will be posting this review shortly.









Add to Goodreads Bone Dry

I usually do not get scared or creeped out by books, but Bone Dry definitely had me putting the book down in the middle of night looking at the shadows. (shaking my head in shame-wuss) Can't wait to continue reading.





\


Happy Reading! 



[Share to Pinterest]

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Queen of Shadows!!! Sarah Mass is my fave author <3 I also added it to my TBR I hope you enjoy The Girl At Midnight!

    www.lite-rate-ture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of The Girl at Midnight, I should read that soon since I have a copy it - lovely post x <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've yet to read the Throne of Glass series by Sarah Raasch but I *have* read Angellfall... need to re-read and finish the series, though. Glad you are enjoying Melissa Grey's debut. I've admired the cover for a long time!!

    ReplyDelete