Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Cup A Read Weekly: Update 2015 Release Dates & Reading


Wheh! It's official, the month of May I will be on a fan girl-book obsessing, splurging reading in dark corners vacation! All these amazing books that I can't wait to get my greedy hands on are all coming out by May! This week, I found a few more anticipated books of the year I want to read, including the mini teaser provided by NetGalley!

So far, has 2015 books been to your expectation?

For myself, I've read a good handful of five star books! Honestly, I'm waiting for that book, that type that makes it to an all nighter and can't get enough of it. I have only a couple of those for the year. 


This cover had me at first sight-true love. A sneak peak of the book was available through the amazing NetGalley and OH my kindle...What a tease! This is a MUST add to the TBR, pre-order, add to the wishlist which ever way you can to remember to read this book here! The two chapters of a sneak, I highlighted over 20 things to remember. The story line already is sounding to be amazing! Just from the little peak, I have gathered up a new world ran by an empire with legions of feared Martials, ones with the silver mask are the most vicious. Rebels and resistance are building to fight back and we have a leading lady stuck in the middle.

"If I don't find the fighters and get them to help, I'll never see Darin again." 
Add to Goodreads Release Date April 28

I have this little pretty in my kindle right now! Yield the Night by Annette Marie is book three in the Steel and Stone series. I absoloutly adore this series and love Piper! I can't wait to dig into this one, book two left me hanging with the unexpected. If you haven't started this series...go on and get book one!
I'm not sure if this is the last book in the series but if it is I will be sad to see it end. (sad face)    (#27 in Hot seller list in Amazon-->>)

Add to Goodreads Release Date March 27
My review on Book one here




Even though I am not even close to finish reading the rest of the books in the series, I'm excited for this release in November. Cinder was an amazing book to a promising series! (Review can be read at  Here)

Add to Goodreads








Below are more books to release in the next few months, click the release date to pre-order! 


Release date May 12


Release Date April 28 

 Release Date September 29
Release date September 29 

Looking through Amazon best/hot seller list for Young Adult/Teens: 

Many of the books I have on my anticipated list are on the hot seller list! I guess I will not be the only one MIA in May! 

Number one on the list is A Shade of Vampire series book 11! I have read this series up to book five, apparently I have a LOT to catch up on.

Amazon link  (Free for Kindle Unlimited)  



Below are FREE books at the time this is posted! Make sure to verify their still free when adding to the TBR :) Click the Amazon link below the book to add.



 Click here
Amazon

Amazon

Amazon


Amazon

Happy Reading!


[Share to Pinterest]

4 comments:

  1. So many pretty books to be coming out soon! I saw An Ember in the Ashes and whoa I want it so hard but so many books to be read in April. I'll have to squeeze in some time to read it on vacation in May :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on going in vacation in May as well! (have to find a hiding spot) I know so many pretties so little time! It seems they all scheduled the same time to torture us lol :)

      Delete
  2. I'm hoping to read An Ember in The Ashes, it sounds amazing - and I haven't seen one negative review on it on goodreads. Thanks for sharing :)
    <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Benish! I know! Once I read that blurb I wanted immediately! I really hope it lives up to its expectation. :)

      Delete