Sunday, January 11, 2015

Review Bold Tricks by Karina Halle (The Artist Trilogy Book 3)



With more lives at stake and games in motion, Ellie, Camden and Javier form an uneasy alliance that will take them from the treacherous streets of inner-city Mexico to the wilds of the Honduran jungles in order to find their freedom. But with liberty just on the horizon, the cost might come at their own redemption.

Goodreads
Amazon






My Review & Thoughts
5/5
Genre(s) Adult
Romance: Head spinning!


On one side of me was Camden McQueen, on the other was Javier Bernal. One more light than dark, one more dark than light. Both men had come for me. Both men had loved me. And both of them I had seriously underestimated.
Ahh the trilogy is coming to an end... Ellie, Camden and Javier team up to bring Travis down together. They are now all on the run and trying to find their way out. Ellie is now confronted by both lovers, Javier and Camden. Which one will make out on top?

I guess I had pulled the trigger first. The honeymoon really was over.


I have to admit, Camden...boring! I just did not connect with Camden and could have read the series without him! But that's all personal preference!

Great series wrapped up with a finishing. A finishing I do not agree with nor did I think it did justice for the trilogy but revealing it will only tell spoilers. I would give this book alone a 4/5 but since the series been so well and I just can't knock a point because it didn't go my way. (angry fist in the air!) So I insist, if you started the series, finish it all through to the end! 

I've already read the next book following the character's in this series and STARING the one and ONLY...YES the Javier has his own spin off! 




Javier fans, fear not, Karina didn't leave us high and dry! 


[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment